Monday, October 19, 2009

Mid-Term Reflection

So far in this class I feel I have tried really hard to be as open to new ideas as possible. The thing I struggle with a lot is getting frustrated with my self and the outcome of a project. Although this can sometimes get me down, like in the charcoal exercise, I really do enjoy things like this. I try to stay as enthusiastic as I can. I know I talk a lot. I always mean for my input to be constructive but I know sometimes I will get a little too chatty. This term I have arrived to class late more than what is acceptable but I try really hard to compensate that with being committed to each exercise. I gave my "emotional lines" lots of thought especially about the shading and color. This unit I think what I have really learned is to work with color. Usually I enjoy to more deal with color then really manipulate it and use it to push my piece forward. As far as general energy level and inspiration I think most of my pieces so far have been pretty "inspired". In every x-block I have taken my own initiative to work in my sketchbook. Lately I am on in a chair faze. Overall I really like art class and feel that I have put lots of energy into all of the assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment